Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Since endorsements are so big on here

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since endorsements are so big on here

    When the percentages are well in the 90's for most of them the odds are in your favor. Voting against them doesnt help anything and preaching abstinence does pretty much nothing, Palins daughter sure didnt listen.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since endorsements are so big on here

    The percentages are in the 90s in the best case. I don't have anything against BC. Also, its not like its hard to obtain today either though. Just go to a clinic. They hand it out like halloween candy.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Since endorsements are so big on here

    The sad truth is neither party lives in the real world.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since endorsements are so big on here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Today, I'm announcing that I have decided to throw all of my support for the office of president behind Mr. Barack Obama. How anybody making less than 250K could vote otherwise is a mystery to me. </div></div>

    you know me holmes, ive always been straight line republican, but its over now.

    our country is fading fast, we need something.

    and im tired of seeing the dollar lose its value, and big companies running the government


    Obama/Biden 08 here
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •